Sunday, September 22, 2013

NEWS UPDATE: General Howe & Clinton Drama

Is General Clinton got to believe Howe's dreams yet? . . . No!  Not til he sees it in front of his own eyes.  In this week NEWS UPDATE, I'll talk more of what's ahead in Issue 2 and my progress with issue 4 and with Halloween on it's way.

From Page 1
Issue 2
Well, we just found out on page 5 with Clinton telling Howe to write to his family and Howe thinks Clinton is crazy.  And more of that ends up on page 6.

Clinton, you can't just tell him to write if he don't want to!
You will find out more on this week update on pages 7 and 8.  Issue 2 is only 15 pages long but it's flying by fast.  Evil Howe will appear through out of Act I as a cameo character til Issue 5 and will become one of the main characters on Issue 6 in which it's almost to the end of Act I.

Evil Howe from Issue 4.  Looks scary. . .

My Progress On Issue 4
While I was working on some pages, I came across Evil Howe again, it's like he comes out of  nowhere but I also did say that he will appear as a cameo.  Issue 4 will have Lt. Bryan Johnson and more of Clinton's plots over Howe's rank and Clinton is becoming more of a little bit meaner and will get in Howe's way.

Fight it, General Howe, I know you can do it. . . .
Halloween
Halloween is one of those days you can think of the Headless Horseman. . . .

I was just thinking that it will be a Halloween Comic Strip of the characters from the comic instead of a page update.  What do you guys think?  And I'll even add The Headless Horseman with the gang to to make it look scary.

General Howe, it's the Headless Horseman.
Well, I think that's all of it til the next week NEWS UPDATE.  Til then, here's previews of this weeks' page update for Wed. & Fri..

Page 7 preview
Page 8 preview

17 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/22/2013

    What were you doing on Friday when you forgot page 6?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was playing GTA 5 on Xbox and I lost track of the time and over joying the game.

      Don't worry, I was driving around, that's my most favorite thing to do on any GTA games.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous9/22/2013

      That's alright, I did the same thing to and still have not found Big Foot yet.

      Delete
    3. Anonymous9/23/2013

      There's nothing wrong with playing GTA games as long as you are having fun driving.

      Big Foot is real with UFOs. -Paul

      Delete
  2. Anonymous9/22/2013

    Looking forward for page 7 & 8 and hoping to get away from Clinton.

    I think you deserve it for all the hard work you pit in your comic, "Sleepy Hollow".

    I here that new show "Sleepy Hollow" is on Fox TV, have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not yet but will be soon.

      I'm glad they have something good on for once since that "House" ended last year or two.

      Delete
  3. Don't forget to watch SLEEPY HOLLOW on FOX on Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/23/2013

    Is that Evil Howe? - John

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9/23/2013

    We need some Halloween time.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9/23/2013

    Clinton looks piss on that page 8 preview. -Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's not really piss but is upset with Howe.

      Delete
  7. Anonymous9/23/2013

    What page will we see that evil Howe?

    I'm already am scared of him already and will not like him as much as Clinton.
    _Bea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon.

      I'm scared too while I was working on the end of Issue 2. He'll appear when Howe is all alone. And he is the main bad guy in the series. You won't be worrying much after we settle into Issue 3.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous9/23/2013

      Oh boy, I'm really am scared now that you say that.
      -Bea

      Delete
    3. Anonymous9/23/2013

      Oh wait, Evil Howe is in Issue 4 too! -Paul

      Delete