Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Past Fashions I And More On General Henry Clinton

I don't know the year for this but I'm thinking between 1890 to 1900.
1760
1780
1805
1830-35
1855
1875
1907
1910
1920
I got some of these dresses from Bunka Gakuen Costume Museum. The link is: Bunka Gakuen Costume Museum, just clink on the colored link, it will take you there, and it is from Japan, the museum.

Don't forget to stay tune for the next page update on Friday for page 8!

And Clinton is not behind all this and not the bad guy but a busy one.  And Clinton is not a main character, but he would have to be one if he wants to be one.  Clinton will be leaving us at the end of Act 2 or start of Act 3 but not sure why he's leaving.  Don't worry, I won't let him die and trying to keep the real facts in this story just like with Howe, he'll be going back home by the end of the final Act of Sleepy Hollow.  I can't say more til we get there.

Clinton is one of those characters that don't get to see much.  And besides that he is very rude in Issue 2 already.

Clinton will come back once he takes Howe's place in command but right now he is 3rd in-command.

I don't think I have anything more to say about the "old rude busy" Clinton right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment