Cast Of Each Comic

Sunday, October 13, 2013

NEWS UPDATES

The upcoming dates on the last two updates you saw tells what's ahead and coming.  And yes we are three pages away to finish Issue 2 and our little Halloween fun comic about the cast of Sleepy Hollow.  And it won't be til we start Issue 0.

I have not been working much since the past week after finishing Issue 0 but I'm still working on that bio of General William Howe.  And I will try to work on more of Issue 4 and the bio as well, too.

Well, I think that all I have for you guys and I won't be posting any previews of pages 13, 14, and 15 of Issue 2, even though we are at the end of it.  And I will show you guys the previews of pages 1 & 2 of Issue 0, soon after Issue 2 is finish.

Come back for page 13 on Wednesday!

Page 14 on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment