Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Page 3: How About The Phillips Brothers



Jake: THAT WORKS FOR ME.


Michelle: GOOD THING THAT WE ARE RELATED TO GENERAL HOWE.


Mike: LUCKY FOR YOU GUYS!


Joey: HOW ABOUT THE PHILLIPS BROTHERS DURING HOWE'S TIME?

* * * * *

Tom Phillips and John Phillips are the ones that will help General Howe with his dream problems.

I was thinking of a mini comic about the Phillips Brothers while I'm doing the bio for General William Howe. I got most of the 21st Cast done and what they really look like and they will appear in ACT II and parts of ACT I.


Brittney Lee Howe


Michelle Sue-Ann Howe


Jake Howe


Michael "Mike" Phillips


Joey Phillips


Sarah Hampton


Robert Johnson

I will work more on ACT II Characters soon.  I will come up with a full list of who will appear in ACT II and who will leave in ACT II on Friday.

Upcoming Dates
Nov. 15th-Page 4: Howe Only Had Two Brothers

Nov. 18-News Update
Nov. 20-Page 5
Nov. 22-Page 6
Nov. 25-News Update


No comments:

Post a Comment