Thursday, November 21, 2013

Page 6: Okay, I'll Listen



Mike: OKAY, OKAY!  I'LL LISTEN, SARAH!


Brittney: HOWE BECAME A SOLDIER AT THE AGE OF 17 AND WENT ON TO FIGHT IN THE SEVEN YEARS WAR UNDER GENERAL JAMES WOLFE.


Brittney: AND BOTH GENERAL GEORGE HOWE AND GENERAL JAMES WOLFE WERE KILLED AND LOST THEIR LIVES WHILE FIGHTING DURING THE SEVEN YEARS WAR.


Brittney: AFTER THE WAR WAS OVER, HOWE WENT BACK HOME TO ENGLAND TO MOURN OVER GEORGE'S DEATH AND GOT MARRIED NOT WILL NOT PLANNING ON HAVING KIDS OF HIS OWN.
* * *
Now let's get back to the story!

I do know that Issue #0 is getting close to the end.  It won't be 100 0/0 finish by the end of the year, but there are five pages left in the story.  So the Family Tree is only three page long so I will released it next year (2014).  Issue #0 is the only Issue with a family tree and I will post the family tree in the MEDIA's tab and it will also be posted under COMICS TO READ tab under Issue #0 so it would be easy for you guys and I will tell more details on Jan. 13, 2014 about the family tree.

I will be doing a recap of the old NEWS UPDATES I did and it all will be on December 16th along with it's news on that week.  The date for that day will show up soon, so keep an eye on the UPCOMING DATES.

Come back for NEWS UPDATE on Monday!


Thanksgiving is in 6 DAYS

UPCOMING DATES
On Nov. 25th, NEWS UPDATE

Nov. 27-Seasonal Comic
Nov. 29-No page update
Dec. 2-NEWS UPDATE
Dec. 4-Page 7
Dec. 6-Page 8
Dec. 9-NEWS UPDATE

No comments:

Post a Comment