Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving Meme


The Thanksgiving is all about spending time with your families and or sometimes with those all around you love and care for.  As President of the United States, George Washington proclaimed the first nation-wide thanksgiving celebration in America marking November 26, 1789, as a day of public thanksgiving and prayer observed by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many and signal favours of Almighty God.  That's way I am sharing a seasonal comic this week instead of two pages.  General Howe and the rest of the cast wants to share their thanks with you guys and they thank you for reading Sleepy Hollow.  Here are their thanks. . .


At least General Howe still has his older brother, Richard til 1799.


It is very command to be thankful for everything.


This is what I mean that the Headless Horseman get's to be part of the meme and thanksgiving.



I like Bryan's.



Oh, John, what can we do without you.


General Clinton, you need to calm down, it's Thanksgiving now!


You will be in ACT II, Richard and your still alive.




Black Friday is this Friday.  I am thinking of doing and older fashion on Friday  because it is Black Friday.  And I want to share my favorite dresses with you guys.  I have not been posting much on the older fashion clothes for a while and Black Friday, I have a chance and free on that day.  Come back on Friday for the pretty dresses and suits!

Upcoming Dates
On Dec. 2nd, News Update
Dec. 4th, Page 7: Why George Why
Dec. 6th, Page 8: James Wolfe

Dec. 9th, News Update
Dec. 11th, Page 9: I Change My Mind
Dec. 13th, Page 10: General Howe Sets Sail

Dec. 16th, News Update


And Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment