Cast Of Each Comic

Sunday, December 8, 2013

News Update: Dec. 9th

I've finish Issue 5 and am working on the bio.  The bio is almost half way finish.  The bio will be finish by 2014.  I will work on the title page for the bio at this moment.

I am working on the News Update for the 16th of December before we end 2013.  It is a recap of the past posts or old posts I've did in the past.  I am working on the news update and the bio at the same time.

I've just started writing up the scrip for one of the short stories.  The name for the short story is The Phillips Brothers.  I got the cast(or characters) for it.  It will focus on Tom Phillips and his older brother John.  I will write the Plot for it for the next week update, which it is December 16th.

The next week News Update is the last news update for 2013.  So, it will be big and bigger than any news updates I've done.

On December 18th, you guys will still get a page update which that is next Wednesday.  Next Friday, there won't be a page update but a seasonal comic meme for Christmas.  I am taking a break after December 20th and News Update resumes on Jan. 13th and new page(s) on Jan. 15th.  But I will update mostly on the countdown after Dec. 20th.

I am counting the days til Christmas comes.  Here is my countdown. . .

COUNTDOWN TIL CHRISTMAS
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

Upcoming Dates
On Dec. 11th, Page 9: I Change My Mind
Dec. 13th, Page 10: General Howe Sets Sail

Dec. 16th, News Update: Dec. 16th

Dec. 18th, Page 11: Love Ones

Dec. 20th, Seasonal Comic: Happy Merry Christmas Meme

Jan. 13th, News Update: Jan. 13th
Jan. 15th, Pages 12, 13, 14: The Family Tree

Come back for Page 9: I Change My Mind page on Wednesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment