Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Page 9: I Change My Mind



Brittney: GENERAL WILLIAM HOWE STILL THINKS ABOUT THE ONE'S THAT LOST THEIR LIVES AND CARE AND LOVE SO MUCH.

What made General Howe change his mind. . .

At first, he was sympathetic to the American colonies or not fighting them.  He publicly opposed the collection of legislation intended to punish the Thirteen Colonies know as Intolerable Acts, and in 1774

assured his constituents that he would resist active duty against the Americans and asserted that the entire British army could not conquer America.  Howe also let the government ministers know privately that he was prepared to serve in America as 2nd in command to Thomas Gage.  In early 1775, when King George called on him to serve, he accepted, claiming publicly that if he did not, he would suffer the odious name of backwardness to serve my country in distress.  I don't know what King George the 3rd mean by that.

I am getting real close to the end of my short story The Phillips Brothers scrip and I'll will start working on it as soon once the scrip is finish.

I will start working on my next story's scrip which is called All About The Howes.  It focus on the Howe Family.  And I got another short story that I will include.  The name for it is John Andre Arrives.  It will be shorter than the The Phillips Brothers as I'm planning on doing.

I will be working on the bio this week as I am hoping to do right now and gather more info on General Howe.  The Family Tree will be included.  And it will be the same one in Issue 0.

COUNTDOWN TIL CHRISTMAS
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

UPCOMING DATES
On Dec. 13th, Page 10: General Howe Sets Sail

Dec. 16th, News Update: Dec. 16th

Dec. 18th, Page 11: Love Ones

Dec. 20th, Seasonal Comic: Happy Merry Christmas Meme

Jan. 13th, News Update: Jan. 13th
Jan. 15th, Pages 12, 13, 14: The Family Tree
Jan. 17th, Issue 3: Begins

Come back on Friday to read the page, General Howe Sets Sail.

No comments:

Post a Comment