This is the very Merry Christmas Update. It's all about Christmas. General Howe is even ready for it in 5 days. I will be taking a break from Sleepy Hollow updates til Jan. 13th. But I will be sharing my favorite era of the day along with the Christmas Countdown. General William Howe is counting the days til Christmas and he will be counting the days til New Years Eve with a little help from Evil Howe.
Saturday is going to be the Middle Bustles theme (1876-1883).
Sunday is going to be the Late Bustles (1884-1890).
General Howe wants to share his favorite era gown and suits with us on Monday. I'm looking forward in helping him with that. I'm pretty sure that all these older fashion clothes will be from Met.com. They have some very good dresses there, too. My favorite brand is the House of Worth and I will be sharing it on Tuesday.
On Thursday, I will be sharing some 1890's gowns.
So here's what's going on:
- Dec. 21st, Middle Bustles: 1876-18883
- Dec. 22nd, Late Bustles: 1884-1890
- Dec. 23rd, General Howe's Favorite Era
- Dec. 24th, House of Worth
- Dec. 26th, Gay 1890's
- Dec. 27th, 1900's (1900-1910)
- Dec. 28th, Civil War Era: 1861-1865
- Dec. 29th, The Titanic Era: 1911-1914
- Dec. 30th, The 1830's
- Dec. 31st, The Roaring 1920's
- Jan. 1st, The 1850's
- Jan. 2nd, The 1840's
- Jan. 3rd, The Late 1910's: 1915-1920
- Jan. 4th, Evil Howe's Favorite Eras
- Jan. 5th, Meeting The Cast Of John Andre Arrives
- Jan. 6th, General Howe's Bio
- Jan. 7th General Howe Talks About His Favorite Food
- Jan. 8th, Charles Worth's Gowns
- Jan. 9th, Jean Worth's Gowns
- Jan. 13th, News Update
- Jan. 15th, Pages 12-14: The Family Tree
- Jan. 17th, Issue 3: Begins
- Jan. 20th, News Update
- Jan. 22nd, Title Page
- Jan. 24th, Page 1: You've Been Causing These Dreams
- Jan. 27th, News Update
That is the big list of upcoming dates.
!Merry Christmas, Sleepy Hollow Readers!