Sunday, January 19, 2014

News Update: One More To Go

Next week is the last week to do the weekly news update.  So, I will still be doing the news update but it will be for once a month news update and it will be at the end of every month so keep an eye on the Upcoming Dates.

I just finish The Phillips Brothers over the weekend.  The story is all in one comic.  The comic will be in the FUN MEDIA tab once Issue 7 is finish.  John Andre Arrives will also be in FUN MEDIA tab, too.  The comic is a little bit shorter than The Phillips Brothers.  And I will try to work on the script for All About The Howes which I'm already working on it.

There are some quizzes if you want to retake it or if you have not done one yet.


You got til Jan. 31st to do these three quizzes.  After you finish them by Jan. 31st, here is the answers for the three of them:


I'm thinking of an idea of doing a mini comic for Valentine's Day and it will be a 7 page comic.  It focus on General William Howe and his wife when they first met before they got married.  The fashion part will be a little off for his wife, Frances Connolly.

Here is a sneak peak preview of it:

This is her mother.
Upcoming Dates

Jan. 22nd, Title Page: Returning To Issue 3

Jan. 24th, Page 1: You've Been Causing These Dreams
Jan. 27th, News Update: The Very Last
Jan. 29th, Page 2: Ten More People Killed

Come back Wednesday for the Title Page for Issue 3.


17 comments:

  1. I got 37 out of 40. some through me off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a 36.

    William's mother in law reminds me of Mrs. Loring with all the make-up and the lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really does. When will we see William's wife in Sleepy Hollow?

      Delete
    2. I don't think that I'm planning on having her in the main series. I wish I could let her in it but she will show up one of the other short stories.

      Delete
    3. I was really hoping forward for her but I guess that I can only read the short stories. But I'm hoping to read Issue 3 and meeting John Phillips.

      Delete
    4. I just want to get to Issue 7, that's where it all happens and heating up with Evil Howe. Well, at least we get a break from Henry Clinton. That guy drives me crazy and is General Howe supposed to be 2nd in command?

      Delete
    5. Well, he is but Clinton treats him like a prince. Issue 6 will get tense and Issue 7, I'm not sure about that yet and can't gave you info yet but am planning on bringing the heating to the comic. Right now I'm working on Issue 6 and by the looks of it, it get's really tense at the beginning.

      Delete
    6. Here are the results that relate to the quizzes. . .

      Michelle-40/40
      William-37/40
      Me(Paul)-36/40

      Anyone else?

      Delete
    7. Results again. . .

      Michelle-40/40
      sailormoonsonic-40/40
      Lizzy-38/40
      William-37/40
      Me(Paul)-36/40

      Delete
  3. The best part is about the quizzes are looking at all these pretty dresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BEST COMMENT OF THE DAY+_+

      Delete
  4. New page tonight, I can't wait for what the page looks like.

    ReplyDelete