Sunday, January 26, 2014

News Update: The Very Last

Well, this is it, guys.  This is the last weekly news update.  But don't worry, the news updates will be still around but only once a month and it will be renamed to Newsletters instead.  I do think that my first news was My Sleepy Hollow Story Fan Page and also the start of Sleepy Hollow and the date of it is June 29th, 2013.  The first News Update was August 18th, 2013.  From that news update was about Evil Howe and the progress of the Bio and the bio took me months to finish it.  I'm just glad the bio is finish and it will be release on Feb. 1st.  I will post the bio update on that day so that you know that it's here and I will also put the link there to take you to the bio.

On February 6th, I will release the Valentine's Day mini comic which contains seven pages and the cover & title included.  So you will get these new pages of the mini comic everyday from Feb. 6th to Feb. 14th.  So you still get a new page from Sleepy Hollow and you'll get two pages on these dates:

Feb. 7th
Feb. 10th
Feb. 12th
& Feb. 14th
Sleepy Hollow & mini comic page on those dates.

The name of the mini comic is called Howe Falls In Love.  The comic focus on William's love life with the woman he marries in 1765.  This is the comic that tells about William first met his wife before they got married.  I also went with the white lettering and some pink around the lettering.  Frances Connolly Howe is the wife of William Howe and there are hardly any info on her or what she look like, so I still can pictured her having blonde hair and blue eyes, like Mrs. Betsy Loring.

Here's the preview cover of the mini comic.
This week is still two pages but next week, there will be three pages without the news update.  So, on Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays are the days to do page updates on those days, starting next week.  But when I do the newsletter, it will be at the end of each month, so, on that week, there only two page updates, so that's why it is best the you keep an eye on those dates and there is a good reason why I put the Upcoming Dates in every update ever since then.  I use to do seven dates but it is now four instead and it's easy to work with.

Next Monday, John Phillips will appear for the first time.  John Phillips will start off being rude to William Howe but later in the story, he and William do become friends, but for right now, John is Pvt. John Phillips.

John Phillips, the rude and the softy.
Some few weeks, John Hampton will also appear for the first time.  He will be little bit nicer than John Phillips.  At least that I am hoping for.  Bryan Johnson won't be in Issue 3 and I can't tell you which Issue that he will first appear in but I will tell you when we get there.  And Bryan is one of the last main characters of ACT 1, we have not got to, yet.  We will soon and we will soon to have to deal with Henry Clinton, again, but not in Issue 3.

I have finish Issue 6.  I just started working on Issue 7, the final Issue of Act 1.  You have seen the cover for Issue 7.  I have a little changes to the final Issue of Act 1.  Evil Howe won't be appearing at the end of Act 1 as I was hoping for but you will surely hate Clinton even more.  I have the cover finish few months back, for Vol. 1, which it will includes Issues #0 to #7.  I won't release it til we get to Issue 7.

Here is the preview of Vol. 1 cover. . .


Upcoming Dates

Jan. 29th, Page 2: Ten More People Killed

Jan. 31st, Page 3: Have Fun With That
Feb. 3rd, Page 4: Pvt. John Phillips
Feb. 5th, Page 5: He's One Of My Best Officers





Here's the sneak peak of the next page. . .


*Don't forget to take the quizzes til Jan. 31st.*

33 comments:

  1. Frances is lovely.

    This is so sad that you are doing the news update only once a month. Well at lease that next week is three pages. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she's ... hmmm ... so ... fineeeeeeeeeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won the best comment of the day, Paul! +_+

      Delete
    2. BEST COMMENT OF THE DAY WINNERS. . .

      Paul-1

      Delete
    3. Lizzy gets one for the last post.

      Delete
    4. Got it

      BEST COMMENT OF THE DAY WINNERS. . .

      Paul-1
      Lizzy-1

      Delete
    5. BEST COMMENT OF THE DAY WINNERS. . .

      Paul-1
      Lizzy-1
      sailormoonsonic-1
      Meg-1
      Anna-1
      Bea-2
      Michelle G-1

      Some of those were from some of my older posts.

      Delete
    6. Michelle G was me.

      Delete
    7. I got it, next update I will drop the "G" next time.

      Delete
    8. I GOT A POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    9. All this time I earn 2 points. That is so amazing.

      Delete
    10. Welcome back Anna & Bea.

      Delete
    11. What about me??????????????????????????????????????

      Delete
  3. Fare well weekly news update and now I'll have to wait next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1/26/2014

    John Phillips is creeping me out.

    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a long wait to see the full cover of vol. 1 but I can still handle that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And almost forgot, for some of you that lives in the Mid-West, please stay inside and keep warm tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brrrrrrrrrrr!

      I live in the Mid-West.

      Delete
    2. Remember to stay inside, Paul, so that you won't get frost bite.

      Delete
  8. I retook the quiz on all three and the dresses are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not comment in a long time and I'm back now.

    I just took the quizzes and I score 40 out of 40. I must be really smart or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back, Ruth.

      We all misses you here

      Delete
  10. Finally am back. What did I miss anything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, did you read the last 3 Issues?

      Delete
    2. Yes I have and now that Issue 3 just started two or three weeks ago. I've been in Texas for an whole month and now I'm just really glad to be back.

      Delete
    3. Welcome back, Joe.

      Delete
  11. Will you still be doing some good old fashion gowns and suits this year?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will miss the weekly news update alot. So we start the mini comic next week?

    ReplyDelete