Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Title Page: Returning To Issue 3

Well, the Title Page said it all.  We will also going to start the main story on Friday.

Here is the sneak peak preview of the very first page of Issue 3.


Upcoming Dates~Watch carefully on the dates~

Jan. 24th, Page 1: You've Been Causing These Dreams

Jan. 27th, News Update: The Very Last
Jan. 29th, Page 2: Ten More People Killed
Jan. 31st, Page 3: Have Fun With That

Come back on Friday for the very first page of Issue 3.

I forgot all about this.

6 comments:

  1. It's about time but early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been awhile since we've done Issue 2 but I think we are still seeing Evil Howe, himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not tell you that til Issue 3 comes to an end.

      Delete
  3. Now that I know it's been Evil Howe causing these nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BEST COMMENT OF THE DAY+_+

      Delete
  4. I see you added a little something here and change the background. I love looking at Issue 3's cover the most.

    ReplyDelete