Cast Of Each Comic

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Newsletter: My Birthday Month

We are back to one page a day update.  Next week, we will be back to normal with 3 pages a week instead of 6.  March Madness as been over since Friday and we will do one next year.  Well, it sure don't look like that no one have not submitted anything and I'm guessing that the contest is over after all but the winner is still going to be announced on April 14th.


I'll be going on Spring Break on April 26th-May 4th, but I'll still do the newsletter for April on the 30th, which is the next date for the newsletter and for that week, there will be no page updates and with me being on the spring break from April 26-May 4.  So you won't be getting no page updates on that week.  The page updates will resumes on May 5th for sure.

We are getting close to the end of Issue #4 with only 6 pages left.  Bryan Johnson will make his first appearance in Issue #5.  We are not getting anymore breaks from Clinton.  Bryan is one of the last main characters we will be meeting soon and Issue #5 is the last time you'll ever get to see John Andre.  We are getting to the end of ACT I with only 3 Issues left.  After ACT I is finish, there will be a short story on about the Phillips Brothers and it won't be Mike nor Joey but, it will be John Phillips and his younger brother Tom.  There will be some new faces but only 3 of them won't be making any appearances outside of this comic.  But there is one character from the story that will make an appearance in ACT II of Sleepy Hollow.  After the short story is finish, I'll be taking 3 weeks off of page updates to work on ACT II.  The return week is that only one page a week.

I've changed Upcoming to Future.

You still can check out the bio and the Valentine's mini comic!


Next year, I won't be adding 7 more pages to the mini comic, so to let you guys know.


The new wallpapers have been released over the weekend! click here


Future Dates
April 2nd, Page #15: It's Not
. . .
April 4th, Page #16: The Headless Horseman Going To Kill You
April 7th, page #17: Have Somewhere To Be
April 9th, Page #18: Just Listen To Me


22 comments:

  1. I almost forgot that there is no page update, this suspense is killing me with Clinton's mug shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Andre is leaving us already! Well, at least that we still get Bryan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward in seeing Bryan Johnson and no page update today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should throw John A a farewell party, guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a good thing that I found this comic. While I was searching through the web to find the release date for season 2 of Sleepy Hollow and I came across your comic and I started reading it and I really really loving your comic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you @carebear, I'm still wanting for the release date of the 2nd season of Sleepy Hollow.

      Delete
    2. It's set to release in 2014, well it is 2014 right now and I bet that it will air on Sunday or Monday during the Fall.

      Delete
  6. I can't believe that there is only 6 pages to go for Issue 4 and farewell, Capt. J Andre.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be looking forward to Turn on April 6th.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank god, that John Andre is leaving us for good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I'm kind of tired of John Andre and thank goodness that he's not with us no more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No new page today!

    IV:

    Clinton: WHAT ON EARTH WHY EVERYONE HATES ME SO MUCH?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's true, Clinton, we all hate you so much.

      Delete
    2. There is a good reason I hate you, Henry Clinton.

      Delete
    3. Clinton, you better start running.

      Delete
  11. Your going on a Spring Break, can I come along?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clinton in IV makes me sick in how he talks to whoever he's talking too.

    I will surely miss John A.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopefully that Gen. Howe will listen to Clinton on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great newsletter of the month and John Andre deporting made my day today.

    ReplyDelete
  15. No new page update today!

    ReplyDelete