Cast Of Each Comic

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Page #15: I'm Just Not Ready To Have Any

NEW Page #15!


General Howe is planning not to have any kids.  Well, for John Hampton, he's going to be a father.

There are four pages left of Issue #3!

I will be start doing a two page updates on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, starting on Monday, March 10th of next week and we will conclude Issue #3 on March 10th and start Issue #4 on the 12th.  How does that sounds?

VOTE to preview the next page!

Upcoming Dates
March 5th, Page 16: Can I Come In?
. . .
March 7th, Page 17: It's About Time
March 10th, Pages 18 & 19: It's Still "NO"
March 12th, Issue #4: Cover & Title


You still can read the newsletter if you miss the last update. click here

7 comments:

  1. And I change the look of the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John H is going to be a dad, let's throw him a baby shower!

    I like this look better than the other one you last had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you went back to the old fashion layout and love this page.

    IV:
    General Howe: NOW THAT I CAN GET BACK TO CANDY CRUSH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was still hoping for Howe to be a father.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if Tom or John will be the first to be a parent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wait is over, now.

    ReplyDelete