Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Page #16: Can I come In?

NEW Page #16!

General Howe is still hoping to be alone this time but someone wants to come in.

I will be doing a two page updates on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays starting March 10th of next week.  And we'll start Issue #4 as well on the 12th of March, so on Monday, we'll finish Issue #3.

VOTE to view the sneak-peak of the next page!

Upcoming Dates
March 7th, Page 17: It's About Time
. . .
March 10th, Pages 18 & 19: It's Still "NO"
March 12th, Issue #4: Cover & Title
March 14th, Pages 1 & 2: Hold Your Horses


You still can read the newsletter if you haven't read it. click here

10 comments:

  1. I wonder who could that be at the door.

    IV:
    General Howe: I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT BUT I DON'T CARE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you that it's John Phillips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This must be a cliffhanger on the last panel and poor Gen. Howe just wants to be left alone without people coming into the room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's John Phillips, I knew it at the end of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clinton but he's not in Issue 3 but I would say that it's Bryan Johnson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it was Bryan, William would have told us that on Monday.

      Delete
    2. We're not even in Issue 5 yet. It had to be Tom Phillips like always or it could be John Andre. And John Hampton already left the room but he could come right back in the room.

      Delete
  6. Paul, Joe, & sailormoonsonic, you all got it right. It is John Phillips and he will be in page 17.

    ReplyDelete