Cast Of Each Comic

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Page #17: It's About Time

NEW Page #17!


John Phillips surely wants to be part of Howe's Dream Club but General Howe sure don't want him in not one bit.

I will be doing a two page updates on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays starting March 10th and then we will go back to one page update on April 2nd.  And we will start Issue #4 on Wednesday, March 12th.  We are two pages left of of Issue #3 and it will ends on Monday.

VOTE to preview the next seasonal comic!

Upcoming Dates
March 10th, Pages 18 & 19: It's Still "NO"
. . .
March 12th, Issue #4: Cover & Title
March 14th, Pages 1 & 2: Hold Your Horses
March 17th, Pages 3 & 4: That's Not What I Heard


You still can read the newsletter if you haven't yet heard the news. click here

6 comments:

  1. I'm already the Howe's Dream Club and John Phillips is never here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great page here and I knew it was John Phillips alone. Are we starting the Dream Club here already, count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean that we are going back to once a week update or did you mean that three pages a week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three pages a week, M-W-F.

      Delete
    2. Oh, Thank you.

      Delete
    3. That's what I thought, once week update on Mondays. I like three times a week better.

      Delete