Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pages #7 & #8: I Over Slept



General Howe over slept and he never sleep that late thanks to John Phillips.


March Madness is getting close to the end for us all.  The Madness ends on the 28th of this month.  Next Friday is the last day to get 2 pages a day and the newsletter for this month is on the 31st.

The contest is still going on, guys and I have only one submission today, so please submitted if your fully finish.


General Howe Happy Halloween by William Howe

VOTE to preview the next page!

Future Dates
March 24th, Pages #9 & #10: He Knows
. . .
March 26th, Pages #11 & #12: General Clinton's Plans
March 28th, Pages #13 & #14: General Clinton
March 31st, Newsletter: My Birthday Month

8 comments:

  1. I almost forgot all about the page update. By looking at these upcoming dates, it seems that Clinton will be returning soon and you forgot the "T" in "slept" in Tom's bubble in the first panel of page 7.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the point with Tom's saying it and he's suppose to say it.

      Delete
  2. Man, you are right about John giving General Howe an hard time and sometimes my "slept" sounds more like "slep" anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys are right and Tom is only younger and sometimes I hear some other people say it like that before.

      Delete
  3. I will get right to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When will the next update be up for Pages 9 & 10?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Later on tonight, don't worry, I haven't forgot about it, you guys.

      Delete
    2. That's all I need to know and besides that I'm been waiting for the page update to be updated.

      Delete