Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Page #1: You Rat

NEW! Page #1


We left off on a cliffhanger from the last Issue and you got that creepy dark figure & Clinton ordering Howe around.  And Clinton plans on going to find the killer during his mission while leaving Howe behind.

I will be taking the week off from the page updates for the Spring Break.  Don't worry, I'll still post the newsletter on the 30th and the page update will return on May 5th.  My break starts on the 26th of this month so we have three more updates before the Spring Break.

Monday's update has been move to Tuesday next week and because of Easter Day & Easter Monday.  After the Spring Break, we will be back to Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays!

Come back on Tuesday for the next page update!

VOTE to view the sneak-peak of the next page!

FUTURE UPDATES
April 22nd, Page #2: How Dare You
. . .
April 23rd, Page #3: I'm Sorry You Feel This Way
April 25th, Page #4: Not Doing Paperwork
April 30th, Newsletter: Titanic Theme


Here is the Easter Meme!


7 comments:

  1. I wish Tuesday would come faster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot all about Thursday, oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clinton, why are you so rude to William! I love seeing William's brother & his wife.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page update!

    I can't even know why I forgot all about Thursday but was able to view this update around noon today. And I will try not to forget all about Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. William is so sweet in the first & last panels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter, everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it Tuesday already!?

    ReplyDelete