Cast Of Each Comic

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Page #15: It's Not

NEW! Page #15


Don't you wan't to shut Clinton up on this page!

If you miss out on the March Newsletter click here


Future Dates
April 4th, Page #16: The Headless Horseman Going To Kill You
. . .
April 7th, Page #17: Have Somewhere To Be
April 9th, Page #18: Just Listen To Me
April 11th, Page #19: But What

* * * * *

Tune in on Sunday to watch the Premiere of Turn!

Download your favorite character(s) with these new wallpapers! click here

8 comments:

  1. Sweet, an early update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I know but I did anyway and because I have an cold since Sunday and it bothers me right now, so I did an early update. I almost didn't want to update at all but I stayed strong and update it early.

      Delete
  2. Clinton, you better listen to him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have download the General Howe wallpaper and set it as my desk top wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I download the headless horseman and it really is looking great by looking at my computer screen.

      Delete
    2. I forgot to click reply!

      I wonder if someone downloaded the Evil Howe or Clinton.

      Delete
    3. I download the John Andre & Tom Phillips wallpapers.

      Delete