Thursday, April 10, 2014

Page #19: But What

NEW! Page #19

The dark figure bothers William.
There is one more page left of this Issue and we will end it on Monday so please tune in on Monday for the final page.  We will start Issue #5 on Wednesday and after that, it leaves us at two more Issues of ACT I.

Future Updates
April 14th, Page #20: You Must Stay Out Of It
. . .
April 16th, Issue #5 Starts Now
April 17th, Page #1: You Rat
April 21st, Page #2: How Dare You


If you haven't yet read the March Newsletter, and I did say that I'm going on Spring Break starting April 26th & the newsletter on the 30th.  That is in two weeks, then.  Page update will surely resume on the 5th of May.  So, I won't be doing page updates during the spring break but you still be getting the newsletter for April instead.  So, please keep an eye on the FUTURE UPDATES! [LINK]

VOTE TO PREVIEW THE NEXT ISSUE!





4 comments:

  1. Oh man! That dark figure creeps me out the page & I wonder what's Issue 5 have in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we have to deal with Clinton again & I hope that we get to meet Bryan Johnson soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. General Howe, just shut up and listen to General Clinton!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do surely enjoy this new page.

    ReplyDelete