Cast Of Each Comic

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Page #16: Don't Mind Him

NEW! Page #16


Howe is trying to stay strong in the room and he's trying to get out of the room to find Clinton before its too late.

Question of the Week!
Who do you think is the strongest of all . . . General William Howe or Tom Phillips?

VOTE! to view the upcoming page!

I am re-updating Issue #0 at this time and I'm trying to fix the spelling and grammar errors for Volume 1.  The Book One cover & title are up along with Vol. 1's cover.  And Issue #0's cover are up.  They all have been up since Wednesday and I will add pages 1-5 so I will add 5 pages at a time and I still will continued Issue 5 & the rest of ACT I.


Page 01 . Page 02 . Page 03 . Page 04 . Page 05

Pages 1-5 will be updated on Monday!

READ! THE LATEST NEWSLETTER!

1 comment:

  1. What's great about Fridays, is that we can answer the questions every week.

    Here is my answer . . .

    I think this one is lot harder to choose who's the strongest, I would have to say "Tom Phillips" because he is the smart one and he will stand by William Howe's side on everything including dreams.

    I wish you the best of luck on Issue 0's and hopefully you be able to fix the errors in the first volume and even the Issue we are on right now.

    ReplyDelete