Wednesday, July 30, 2014

NEWSLETTER: Birth Of Our Country

We have one more Issue left, right after Issue 6.  So, ACT I is getting very close to the end.  I want ACT I finish by the end of 2014, so that we can move onto ACT II.  And I will try to countdown til the end of Issue 7 & ACT I once after Issue 6 is finish.

The next seasonal comic for Halloween starts on October 17th and it will be a little bit longer than the last one.  And I will tell more details about it in the next newsletter.

I'm still not sure about the publish of Volume One, yet.  I will might have to ask the librarians or one of my co-workers at work.  I don't really live in a city but do live in a big town in Illinois and no I do not live near a city.  And one of the closes cities is only an hour away.  It's still a long way from home for me.  Right now, it's hard to find a comic publisher at this time.

There's no hiatus next month, so its another normal month for Sleepy Hollow.

Meet the guys of the 21st Century!  Starting with Jake Howe . . .



Here's Michael Phillips . . .



Here's Michael's younger brother, Joey . . .



Here's Robert Johnson . . .



* * *
I did say that our 21st Century cast were not going to make any appearances in ACT I but somehow, in Issue 0 Uncut, they do appeared.  While I was redoing the errors, I decided to add the faces of the 21st Century.  They will appear in ACT II.

I will update the 21st Century Cast, by adding the wallpaper, for each character, just like what I did with the 18th Century cast.

* * *

And one more thing, or two . . .

First of all, I added a new feature in the CAST tab.  It will featured the character's appearances by when they first appeared and last that they made the latest appearances.  And there is one character that made only one appearance.  Most of all, I will have to update their latest appearances for each page they made appearance.  When we get to ACT II, I will have to update Evil Howe's appearances.  John Andre won't be going anywhere for awhile. click here to see the updated CAST

I have started working on another comic and this time, it won't be Liberty's Kids but it is a spin-off from Sleepy Hollow.  I am still updating the site.  I've have finish the scripts for chapter 1 of The Sin City Girls.  I will also start working on the comic.  It's a great idea while I'm 11 Issues ahead for Sleepy Hollow and I'm way too ahead on Sleepy Hollow scripts and I will walk away from my Sleepy Hollow project for awhile.  The Sin City Girls will update once a week on Fridays in the Fall.  But, it's coming soon!

And that's all I have for you guys!

29 comments:

  1. TSCG is worth reading in Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 21st C. guys must be the cutest boys's cast of all time. Don't worry, I still like the 18th C. guys as well, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only one that is cute, is Joey.

      Delete
  3. Early updates are the best part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could help you with the publishing part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which helpful publishers do you have in mind?

      Delete
    2. Well, I was thinking of. . .

      IDW or Archives for that matter. You never know, you might get your comics publish by Archives in the near future.

      Just try Archives at first, if not, then go with IDW instead. I'm pretty sure that they are more welcome to publish your comics.

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Bea.

      I'm pretty sure that I'll give it a shot with Archives.

      Delete
    4. I get my Sonic the Hedgehogs comic books from them.

      Delete
    5. You mean Archie Comics!

      Delete
    6. How about "Dark Horse Comics"?

      They'll take your comics and sell them online!

      Delete
    7. One of these days, the publishers will pick up my comics someday in the near future.

      Delete
  5. TSCG is going to be more of a girls' comic than boys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be for the guys, too.

      Delete
  6. I guess I can try to check out the new comic's site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did with the new featured in the cast. It evens makes it even easy to see when we last saw that character.

    Poor Rob, he only made one appearance through out the entire series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He will make some more appearances in Act 2.

      Delete
  8. Looking forward in what to see in store for the new comic you have plan for us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This new comic of yours I will surly reads in the Fall, don't worry, I won't leave Sleepy Hollow for this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking forward for the Halloween comic you have in stores for us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joey reminds me of one of the 18th Cent. characters, Tom. He & Tom look alike in every way just like John P & Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will this new comic will help with the main storyline of Sleepy Hollow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will part away from the real storyline but some of the characters will have a shot in this new comic of mine.

      Delete
  13. Once a week for this new comic!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting off with one page a week, just like what I did with Sleepy Hollow. In the near future, I will go with two pages a week but it won't go any higher than two pages a week, unlike with Sleepy Hollow updating three times a week.

      Delete
  14. You should get Vol. 1 publish so we can have a feel of your comic right in our hands or arms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That what my mind has been telling me everytime.

      Delete