Thursday, July 17, 2014

Page #5: Nevermind

NEW! Page #5


General Howe tries to tell or warn Clinton that he's in great danger if he don't leave the woods.

Question of the Week!
What do you think about General William Howe and what should he do about the dreams he has been having since Issue 1?
***

***


The latest news about Liberty's Kids having its own webcomic and I get to be the creator of that comic and I'm still be working on Sleepy Hollow and updating on the same days as always, M-W-F!

Don't worry, Sleepy Hollow is still my main comic!  I'm doing the Liberty's Kids one as a project and it will only have 40 chapters or Issues but only one ACT.  Hopefully Liberty's Kids will end before Sleepy Hollow.


Here's the news update: here

14 comments:

  1. Here's my answer!

    He's an okay man but what or who causes these dreams?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll will find out in Issue 2 but you won't find out his name til ACT II.

      Delete
  2. Hopefully that William will find a way to get rid of these dreams soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was for the Q & A.

      Delete
  3. I use to watch Liberty's Kids when I was young when it came out and I still watches it on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will check out the comic when it starts updating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clinton surely pick the wrong time to belittle Howe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just think Clinton is trying to put William even in much greater danger.

      Delete
    2. That's the point with Clinton!

      Delete
  6. Don't forget about Sleepy Hollow when your doing Liberty's Kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't.

      Hopefully Sleepy Hollow will update the same days as always.

      Delete
  7. I will answer all the questions in the Q & A tab! But I'll answer the new one next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck in answering all these Fridays's questions!

      Delete
    2. That was fast with all these questions & answers!

      Delete