Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Page #16: Slam!

NEW! Page #16


Bryan hears the door slam but who's?

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

I've updated the cast and I've put them right on Sleepy Hollow's main web site.  It will have the features but you have to click on the character's name to view the info & First Seen|Last Seen of him or her.  I even made it a bit easy for you guys.  I'm still not done with the cast update yet.  I'm still going to keep the tab but I will put the list of characters's names and Link them so that you can view the info of your favorite or worst character(s).

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE CAST

10 comments:

  1. It's the dark figured man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It better be General Howe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. John Phillips, Gen. Howe, & Clinton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howe, Clinton, & J. Phillips:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who will get a "Gold Star" on Monday? . . .You'll find out on Page 18's IV on Friday to find out if you got it right, you'll earn a "Gold Star" for the correct answer.

    We'll still do Friday's Best Comment this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did pretty good on the characters update there and keep up on the good work!

    ReplyDelete