Cast Of Each Comic

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Page(s) Page #23: Lovely

NEW!  Page #23


____________________
NEW!  Page #12


Halloween is in two days; also, there is a NEWSLETTER UPDATE on Halloween day.

There's 2 Pages left of It's Halloween!


Follow me on Patreon


There won't be an update on Friday for Issue 7.

Tomorrow, I'm giving you guys the last two pages of It's Halloween.

On Friday, there will be two extra pages that I made for the comic.

Starting Saturday, I will add the five entries, but only one page a day.  So, it's five days in a row.

The Christmas contest is going on right now.  DETAILS

The Halloween Sale is going on right now.  They are downloadable to buy and you got til the 1st of November to get them while they last. [LINK]

21 comments:

  1. It was about time, Tom, to stand up for everybody against Clinton!

    There was a good reason why we all like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love today's 2 page update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great Halloween treat in today's update(Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does this means that we have to wait til Monday for the next page of Issue 7?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way of having us to wait til Monday, for tricking us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No candy for you, Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tardies are about to kick in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. $50 bucks for The Sin City Girls to update 3X a week, to reach the goal! That is surely a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like these daily updates!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mike & John P are great together if they are in the same panel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great way of playing trick or treat on us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these daily update!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm starting to miss Gen. Howe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great update!

    We needed a break from General Howe for once.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Are we getting a nice "Trick" or "Treat" this Friday, besides the newsletter?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now I know why Michael acts more like John Phillips.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's Trick or Treat time and should I play a trick on John P. or Michael P.? I think I should trick both of them at the same time.

    ReplyDelete