- 4th of July's Sale
- Work Progress/Page Buffer
- Start Back up on TSCG's Chapter 7
- Sleepy Hollow's 2 Year Anniversary
- On Hiatus
4th of July's Sale
The Box Set is only $4.99 for the PDF copy. It goes on til July 7th, so you don't got an whole lot of time for this online Deal!
Work Progress/Page Buffer
I'm even seeing some progress on Sleepy Hollow's page buffer:
The Page Buffer for: Sleepy Hollow. . .
2 Short Stories
* * * * * * * * * *
The Page Buffer for: The Sin City Girls. . .
TOTAL: 3 (Not including Progress)
Right now, it's safe to say . . . that I can work on Chapter 7 and a short story, while on hiatus. And the sad part, I can't jump right back into working on the new pages for Sleepy Hollow.
The only time that it will hit down to 0 pages, that's when it's the end of the Series. That'll be the only time that I will have it to 0 when the Series is finish.
As for the Patrons, you get to see a timeline of what it will be like for the next 6 months!
Start Back up on TSCG's Chapter 7
With me, only have 3 chapters in my buffer, it is safe to say, I will continue working on Chapter 7 and maybe, having that 1 change to a 0, on the Progress til I decide that I work on a story or chapter. I'm going to start on it during the hiatus, but first, I have to work on setting up my post update for Sleepy Hollow's 2 Year Anniversary before starting back up on Chapter 7 and hopefully that it will be finish before I return from my hiatus.
The scripts are already been done since last year, for Chapter 7, so I hope I can work on it, again and it's the only time to work on some more new pages.
Sleepy Hollow's 2 Year Anniversary
I was hoping to share that moment today, but I will share it on the day of its anniversary instead.
- Volumes 1 & 2 will be half off% from July 10th through July 15th
- I have the 2 Years in the Making poster or wallpaper in the store during the half off% sales
- Issue 1 of ACT I will be half off% for the five day sales
Hopefully, that I will be here, working on this Series during its 5 year anniversary. And the best of all, it's you guys, helping me making this comic great, without you, there would not be a Sleepy Hollow Webcomic!
While, I'm on this hiatus, I will still continue the newsletters on a monthly basis and working on chapter 7 of TSCG. And other things to catch up on.
List of To Do's:
- Continue the newsletters
- Work on my 2 Year Anniversary things
- Work on Chapter 7 of TSCG
- Type up the scripts
- Continue writing the scripts~TSCG
- And maybe try to finish the Sleepy Hollow Series for the scripts
- And gather up on ACT I's deleted pages & scripts
- Continue Patreon
- And many more that I can think up. . .
That's my list of things that needs to be done before the relaunch!
And that's all, Sleepy Heads! . . .
Next Update: July 30th