Cast Of Each Comic

Monday, August 31, 2015

NEWSLETTER: August 2015

Here's some topics:

  • Hiatus & Return Date
  • My Progress/Page Buffer
  • Page Updates
  • The Return Of The Sin City Girls
  • The Launching of My New Website
Hiatus & Return Date
Still on this hiatus but won't be for long!

Sleepy Hollow's Issue #10 will start updating on September 18th, which means that Sleepy Hollow will return.

I just can't wait for the return of Sleepy Hollow!~

My Progress/Page Buffer
Sleepy Hollow:
Issues 8
Short/Mini Stories 3
TOTAL COUNT 11

The Sin City Girls
Chapters 4
Short/Mini Stores 0
TOTAL COUNT 4

On top of that, I've been pretty busy with the new website, so I didn't really had the time to build up my page buffer, but Chapter 7 is included in the buffer and I still have another one in progress but I haven't finish it because I was working on the website.

Page Updates
I'm still updating Sleepy Hollow Hiatus: Part 3 on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and it will end on September 16th.  Once that's finish, Sleepy Hollow will only updates on Fridays for the rest of the year.

Don't worry, we . . . I mean . . . I will take it easy for a little while til we get back to M-W-F.

TSCG will still updates on Tuesdays & Thursdays.

The Return Of The Sin City Girls
The updates will return on September 15th!

And it will still updates twice a week!

The Launching of My New Website
Now is the right time to talk about my new website, that I have been working on during the break and its getting close to be finish and hopefully that I will launch it when we start Issue 10.  I will post a link to every social media that I do run on, including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google Plus, and even this blogger.

By the way, there is no page update today and there is no page update next Monday because of Labor Day!

Our next newsletter update is September 30th

No comments:

Post a Comment