Wednesday, December 30, 2015

TOP TEN POSTS OF 2015

With 2015 coming to an end, I wanted to share my Top 10 posts for 2015.

Baby Bash(Left) & Danny Mastrogiorgio(Right)
Sleepy Hollow will be back to Wednesdays, starting next week, while TSCG resumes on the 7th.

The Bio is now at $1.99 because, with it being over an year, I thought that will be a great idea and will do the same for other comics, for every other month.  So, the next one will be in March.


So, here's my Top 10 of the year. . .

  1. Danny Mastrogiorgio & Yvonne Strahovski as Howe & Mrs. Loring
  2. A Mythical Monkey Writes about the movies: Golden Boy: The 75th Anniversary Broadway Revival . . . 
  3. NEWSLETTER: August 2015
  4. Can A Protagonist Be The Antagonist? . . .
  5. Non-Comic Related
  6. Volume Three Cover Release
  7. News Update: 9.18.15
  8. NEWSLETTER: November 2015
  9. NEWSLETTER: Bring In The Rain
  10. NEWSLETTER: October 2015
As far of what's coming . . .

Resume back to Issue #10 on Wednesday

Start Chapter 5 on Thursday

Continue working on my page buffer, on TSCG, so that I can reach the max

Plots for Sleepy Hollow's 4th of July Special 2015 will be release on the 31st of January, along with the newsletter update

Chapter 3 of TSCG will be release on January 20th

And that's all I have for you guys, so see you all next year and I will do better in updating and going through chapters & Issues a little faster and the sad part is that ACT II will end soon for 2016.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment