Tuesday, June 7, 2016

News Update: 6.7.16

Sleepy Hollow Returns
Sleepy Hollow is returning tonight since that hiatus I've been on and I am ready to get back into the comic world and Sleepy will update 7 times a week now.  So, that I can make up for the missed updates during the hiatus.

John Andre Arrives:
Tonight(Wednesday's page) | Page 5
Thursday, 6.9 | Page 6
Friday, 6.10 | Page 7
Saturday, 6.11 | Page 8
6.12 | Page 9
6.13 | Page 10
6.14 | Page 11
6.15 | Page 12
6.16 | Page 13(Last Page)

We will start Issue #11 on the 17th of June.

The Sin City Girls
TSCG will return update in the Fall/Winter

New Ideas
During my time off during the hiatus, I've came up with some new ideas for for another project, which is a new comic or comics Series.  Do you guys like crime dramas?  I do.  There will be a delay for TSCG's return and I have been thinking about this new projects and it will be a fun Series and the name of the project is NCIS, yes it is been a TV Series.  I always wanted to do a comic on this TV show.  Plus, there are going to be four: NCIS, NCIS: LA, NCIS: NEW ORLEANS, and NCIS: NY.

  • As for page count, it will be once a week for the four NCIS's
  • I will make out a layout
  • NCIS-Mondays(Starts This Fall)
  • NCIS: LA-Tuesdays(This Fall)
  • NCIS: NEW ORLEANS-Wednesdays(This Fall)
  • NCIS: NY-Thursdays(This Fall)
  • I have already came up with the cast for each show
  • I will go with Issues instead of chapters on this one
  • For each Issue, at least 15 to 24 pages long, sometimes longer or less than 15
And yes, that's a lot of work and more comics on the way . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment