Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Danny Mastrogiorgio's Comic Appearance ~ Part 2

I got another batch of panels from Sleepy Hollow, that features Danny Mastrogiorgio.  But first, I got some very important updates that needs to get out of the way.

I've been busy working on updating the websites, on Sleepy Hollow.  I will continue working on updating it, so it's up-to-date; two, updating the comic to read tab; three, the cast will be next; four, I will make some updates on the shop tab.  I will do the same for TSCG.  Like, working on getting the cast list updated.

The reason why I have not been working on the page buffer, is because of me working on updating the websites.  So, I will get back to building up on the page buffers.

Now, we can view some more Danny Mastrogiorgio moments on Sleepy Hollow ...









No comments:

Post a Comment